Lisa Marie Presley news, photo
Monday, March 17, 2008
  Lisa Marie Presley: “It was time to have another round!

Being the daughter of the king of rock and roll hasn't been an easy life for Lisa Marie Presley. Her recent pregnancy started with press rumours that she was packing on the pounds. Now that the confusion is cleared up, she's excited about being a mom.

"I don't really know what to do with myself when I'm not a mother," Presley said, explaining her decision to have another child. "I just feel like I'm good at it ... I'm all right at it, and my kids are teenagers, so I thought it was time to have another round. And my mother kind of did the same thing with my brother, so, it's just time."

The 40 year old singer already has two teenagers, but is excited at the chance to grow her family. And she's not going it alone: she and her producer husband (Michael Lockwood) have the full support of Lisa Marie's mom, Priscilla.

And if the Presley heir could get some rest, her life would be pretty much perfect. She's working on her third album, excited about the baby, but still has to find time for press events like the PaleyFest, honoring her late father - no wonder she's feeling tired!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
March 2008 /


Powered by Blogger